- Book Clubs
- Book Fairs
- Book Fair Tool Kit
- Salford Hills Elementary School Book Fair
- Vernfield Elementary School Book Fair
- Worcester Elementary Book Fair
- Upper Perkiomen Middle School Summer Reading 2013
- Upper Perkiomen High School Summer Reading 2013
- PVSD Summer Reading
- My Account
- Shop Online
- Gift Cards
- Girl Scouts
- Autographed Books
- Stay Connected!
- Make Your Wish List
Upper Perkiomen Middle School Summer Reading 2013
Harleysville Books is pleased to be working with Upper Perkiomen Middle School to offer their summer reading selections to student entering 6th through 8th grade.
Books must be ordered either through the school or through our website by Wednesday, May 15, 2013 to ensure delivery before the end of the school year. Summer reading selections will receive a 20% discount - all discounts will be applied when the order is completed.You may want to print out a copy of these instructions to have available through the ordering process.
- Select the books you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. When you are ready to check out, you will need to create a log in, if you do not already have one. All personal information is held confidential and will not be sold or distributed to anyone without your permission.
- Under Shipping Options: select “pick everything up in the store”. We will not ship the books directly to your house. They will be delivered to your child's classroom.
- Enter your address and contact information, including your credit card information.
- At checkout, please enter the coupon code “UPMS2013” and include in the comments section instructions to deliver your books. Enter your child’s name, school building, teacher and classroom identification. For entering 6th graders, please make sure you include your child's elementary school so we can deliver the books to the correct school. If you have any special instructions, please enter it here. We will do our best to honor any special instructions you have given.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the store at 215-256-9311 or email@example.com.
Summer Reading Lists