- Book Clubs
- Book Fairs
- Book Fair Tool Kit
- SASD Summer Reading
- Faith Christian Academy Book Fair
- General Nash Elementary Literacy Fest with Michael Townsend - May 16
- Inglewood Elementary School Book Fair
- Worcester Elementary Book Fair
- Upper Perkiomen Middle School Summer Reading 2014
- Upper Perkiomen High School Summer Reading 2014
- PVSD Summer Reading
- My Account
- Shop Online
- Gift Cards
- Girl Scouts
- Classroom Club
- Autographed Books
- Stay Connected!
- Make Your Wish List
Which Elementary School Will Read the Most Pages?
Be a part of the best Summer Reading Program around! Just
download the simple Reading Log and have your kids entering grades K through 5 record the pages they read throughout the summer.
Completed logs are to be returned to the store and totals will be kept to chart the progress. The school that reads the most pages will win a free visit from one of our favorite authors, Debbie Dadey! Contact us for more program details!